In the event that a dispute arises and the parties are not able to work it out through discussion, each state provides for unique rights and remedies that can be sought. Therefore the aggrieved party should seek professional legal advice by a licensed attorney in their area to explore their particular situation. Generally speaking, however, the contract governs the relationship between the parties, and the failure of either party to abide by its terms can constitute a breach of the contract, which is actionable in court.

Did this answer your question?