**NOTE: This guide article opened in a separate browser tab. To return back to your project simply refer back to the original tab
This article serves as a guide for contractors as they complete the third step of the preliminary pricing submission process:
OBJECTIVES of this step:
1. For contractors to gain an understanding of the price process timeline for the project.
2. For contractors to gain an understanding of the homeowner's project timing preferences and constraints.
3. For contractors to propose back to the homeowner a project start and completion date.
TIPS for this step:
1. You can access and download a pdf of the homeowner's full Pricing Brief for the project on the upper right of the screen.
2. You cannot propose a start date that is earlier that the Earliest Start Date identified by the homeowner, but you can propose a later start date.
3. You can propose a completion date that is later that the Complete By Date identified by the homeowner, but you should be advised that this may discourage the homeowner from selecting you.
4. If you would like to propose back to the homeowner different work hours than they have specified, you can do so at the end of the price submission process where you can provide comments to your proposal. The screen to provide comments appears after you select "Confirm Terms" on the 4th step, the screen looks like this:
To access the Emprove Help Center click here