**NOTE: This guide article opened in a separate browser tab. To return back to your project simply refer back to the original tab
This article serves as a guide for contractors as they complete the fourth and last step of the preliminary pricing submission process:
OBJECTIVES of this step:
For contractors to review and respond to the homeowner's proposed terms, as well as review the specified general conditions of the project.
TIPS for this step:
1. You can access and download a pdf of the homeowner's full pricing brief document for the project on the upper right of the screen.
2. An orange check mark next to a homeowner proposed term states that you agree to it.
3. If you do not accept a proposed term, then simply uncheck the corresponding box and select a different option through the drop-down menu.
4. To submit your pricing, you must first accept the terms identified on the lower right of the screen, then select the "CONFIRM TERMS" button on the lower right. After clicking the button, but before your price is sent, you will have an opportunity to provide comments back to the homeowner. This screen appears right after you click "CONFIRM TERMS".
5. If you would like to clarify any of these items further, you can do so on the next screen where you can provide comments to your pricing proposal.
To access the Emprove Help Center click here