**NOTE: This guide article opened in a separate browser tab. To return back to the Emprove home page simply refer back to the original browser tab.
Home improvement projects are supposed to be exciting to do! Yet, often we're left feeling unsure and frustrated by the process. Emprove has it down to three easy steps: Style It, Estimate It and then Get It Done!
Whether you're standing in a home you're considering buying and in need of a quick kitchen remodel estimate, or wanting to take it slow so you can create your dream kitchen with every detail considered - Emprove has you covered!
Below is a detailed overview of our process:
1. Our home page is where you Style It! You can get project ideas and inspiration by browsing our design idea catalog.
2. The more images you "like" the more Emprove learns about you, and the more tailored our initial cost estimate will be to your design sensibilities. Once you have "liked" plenty of items that appeal to you from various images, click on "Get Instant Estimate" to create a project plan that we cost estimate for you.
3. If you're short on time and need to move quickly, we have a couple options for you to choose from:
- Quickest Option: Click on "Ready to Estimate your project?" at the top of the page or "GET INSTANT ESTIMATE" at the bottom of the screen.
- Quick Option: Find an image in the catalog that appeals to you and generally represents the look and feel you'd like to achieve. Click on the image to enlarge it, then click the "Get Instant Estimate" button at the bottom of the screen.
4. Upon clicking "Get Instant Estimate", Emprove will walk you through the process of creating and customizing your project. There are 2 steps to follow, then we provide an overview of your project.
5. Now that your project is well defined, we are ready to prepare a Project Pricing Brief (brief) that contractors will consider as they provide a pricing proposal for your project.
6. For residents of our launch market, Las Vegas, we will send your brief to qualified contractors within our network for them to price.
7. Residents outside our launch market can download the brief document and send it to their preferred contractors to price. (Using the brief will be a lot easier than trying to verbally describe your scope to each contractor separately while arm-waving in your home!)
To access the Emprove Help Center click here